A‑Gas Rapid Recovery provides efficient, streamlined ODS recovery services to a wide range of industries, including but not limited to, HVAC, refrigeration, demolition and marine. It is an effective way to transfer Halon 1301 and other ODS gases from leaking, unsafe cylinders into those safe and legal for transport.
Rapid Recovery involvement in any project is dependant on the complexity and the challenge for safe and complete recovery.
"A-Gas Completes Cruise Ship Recovery Job" this case study highlights the divers and challenging environments in which we can recover gases.
With over 20 years of experience in recovery of Halon 1301, our Bowling Green, Ohio facility offers the most effective global reprocessing of used Halon.
- A-Gas has expertise in import and export requirements across the globe. This is critical for international shipping.
- System gases are recovered using bespoke equipment.
- Reclamation is the method by which recovered gases (CFC’s, HCFC’s, HFC’s and Halon) are processed through a proprietary system to remove impurities.
- It restores the products to a condition that meets or exceeds AHRI and ASTM industry standards.
- It is the best environmental outcome as it minimises the need for incineration, reduces potential emissions and keeps ‘critical’ users supplied around the globe.
- All system gases can be safely and completely recovered on-site.
- Ability to handle a wide range of gases including Halon, ODS and GWP gases.
- A-Gas provides the best environmental solutions under the Montreal Protocol.