Halon is a liquefied, compressed gas that stops the spread of fire by chemically disrupting combustion.
- No residue.
- Safe for human exposure.
- Effective for flammable liquids & electrical fires (B:C).
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Best performing clean agent fire suppression gas depletes ozone layer.
Production of Halon 1301 has ended completely.
Critical / Essential Uses, as defined in the Montreal Protocol, are allowed to use Halon 1301 in certain applications. A-Gas are happy to discuss all your critical use requirements. It is very important that we all take responsibility to ensure recycling and reusing the existing supply intelligently and responsibly is carried out to ensure maximum availability for permitted reuse.
We are proud of the role we have played in sourcing and supplying of recycled and reclaimed Halon from existing stocks of banked and decommissioned Halon for those applications that to date, due to technical and economical challenges still have a heavy reliance on Halon 1301.
When you sell decommissioned Halon or clean agents to A-Gas, you are contributing to a very successful global environmental programme:
- The hole in the Ozone layer is regenerating in response to control of ODS gases.
- You gain financial benefit in safely disposing of a product that will become a liability.
- Decommissioned Halon 1301 systems can be potentially dangerous as the cylinders are under pressure. These can discharge on impact, so passing them to A-Gas, allows us to make them safe for handling and transport.
A‑Gas provides global solutions for Halon and other Clean Agents. With over 25 years of experience in purchasing gas from companies and governments around the world, we are happy to help you manage your Halon 1301 in the most environmentally responsible way possible. Over the years we have developed a methodology to expedite this process and provide you with an excellent experience both financially and environmentally.
1. You Enhance Your Social Responsibility
Protect the ozone layer while also preventing climate change. Join the international efforts and make sure we maximise life and usability for critical users. Visit Halon Worldwide page.
2. We Can Assist in Managing Your Halon Requirements
We can help you with more than just selling your Halon - take advantage of our Total Solutions approach that includes: Buying, Selling, Recharging, Recycling and Banking of Halon and Clean Agents.
3. You Gain a Financial Benefit
Currently, A-Gas is offers excellent prices for your Halon 1301 and ensures rapid payment terms. Sell Your Used Halon & Clean Agent Alternatives.
4. A-Gas Delivers Unmatched Customer Service
Buy or Sell your Halon 1301 and other Clean Agents. Our employees work around the clock to guarantee timely service for our customers. Whether we are helping you to buy or sell your Halon and Clean Agents - you can count on us. Contact our International Halon Team today! We are currently buying Halon 1301 and other Clean Agents from anywhere across world.
Not sure who to contact about selling your Halon? View our team below!