A-Gas Rapid Exchange® Terms
New Zealand's fast and easy on-site refrigerant reclaim cylinder exchange service.
A-Gas Rapid Exchange® Terms and Conditions
- A-Gas will provide a cylinder to the vendor for the purpose of filling with recovered refrigerant.
- Cylinders should be filled and handled by persons with appropriate filling and handling qualifications.
- Upon return of the filled cylinder, the vendor will receive $25/kg +GST of HFC component by mass of returned gas.
- Payment will be made 14 days after the cylinders have been processed on site at A-Gas facilities.
- The vendor acknowledges that the use of the A-Gas reclaim cylinder will attract no charge for 6 months after it is received. If the cylinder has not been returned or collected by this date a loss fee of $150 +GST will be charged to the vendor. A-Gas reserves the right to collect the cylinder 6 months after it is received by the vendor.
- If cylinder is damaged beyond repair the loss fee will apply.
- The vendor certifies that the cylinder contents are known to them and that returned cylinders contain only low, medium or high pressure refrigerants classified as non-flammable gas.
- A-Gas will have the right to charge additional processing fees as may be determined by A-Gas at its sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding the other Conditions, cylinders supplied by A-Gas shall remain the property of A-Gas and are made available to the Vendor for the sole purpose of filling with recovered refrigerant.
- Cylinders remain the property of A-Gas at all times and the vendor must not encumber the Cylinders.
- From time of delivery of the Cylinders until the Cylinders are returned to A-Gas, the vendor shall:
(a) only use the Cylinders for the purpose for which they were supplied;
(b) be solely responsible for the safe custody and proper use of the Cylinders and any ancillary equipment;
(c) be responsible for keeping the Cylinders in good condition and in safe custody and shall be liable for any loss or damage to the Cylinders;
(d) operate and maintain the Cylinders in accordance with working instructions as stipulated by the Seller from time to time;
(e) not repair, deface, alter, or remove any aspects or parts of the Cylinders;
(f) not remove or deface or alter any identification marks affixed to, impressed in or painted on the Cylinders;
(g) only use the Cylinders for storing gas the cylinder has been designed to store;
(h) keep the Cylinders clean, in good condition and in safe custody;
(i) indemnify and hold harmless A-Gas against all claims, proceedings, costs, damages, losses and expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the possession or use of any Cylinder by the Vendor or any other person;
(j) indemnify A-Gas for any loss or damage to the Cylinders and cleaning costs thereof.
About A-Gas Rapid Exchange®
Rapid Exchange® is a fast and easy on-site refrigerant reclaim cylinder exchange service that comes directly to your site.
We pick up your full refrigerant reclaim cylinders and exchange them with empty, vacuumed and certified reclaim cylinders – ready for your next recovery.
We analyse the contents of your reclaim cylinders and pay you for your used and unwanted refrigerant*. All at no cost to you.
*subject to refrigerant type, weight and purity
High-Speed Recovery Services
The fastest, most environmentally friendly on-site recovery service worldwide.
Recovery and Reclamation
At A-Gas, we recover and reclaim used gases to minimise the amount of virgin product being created.