Oxygen is part of our Braze-A‑Gas® range. When used with acetylene it is the professional engineer’s choice for brazing copper tubes together in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find your local distributor for more information
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, brazing aluminium parts together in automotive air-conditioning systems, welding and cutting pipe and steel in industrial fabrication applications, brazing dissimilar metals such as steel to copper
Product Features and Benefits
- When used with acetylene, these products product a flame temperature of approximately 3500°C, which is significantly hotter than propane, propylene or MAPP gas
- The oxygen-acetylene flame gives good localised heating with a minimum of wasted heat
- Cylinders are available in three convenient sizes providing a portable and economical solution that meets a range of needs
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.