Trace-A‑Gas® is a premium leak detection solution. Trace-A‑Gas® is a 5% Hydrogen and 95% Nitrogen mixture which is non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment. When used with a suitable electronic leak detector, Trace-A‑Gas® will enable engineers to detect much smaller leaks than they can with Oxygen Free Nitrogen and a leak detection spray.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a supplier.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Applications: Leak testing refrigeration systems, Leak testing air-conditioning systems, Strength and pressure testing (if Oxygen Free Nitrogen isn’t available)
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule, enabling it to move rapidly through the system and quickly locate leaks
- Trace-A‑Gas® can detect much smaller leaks than other methods: it is up to 100 times more sensitive than leak detection spray and can detect leaks of less than 5 grams a year
- Trace-A‑Gas® tests all areas of the system, including insulated or difficult-to-access pipework where leak detection spray cannot easily be used
- Using Trace-A‑Gas® provides real time results: spend less time on site
- Using Trace-A‑Gas® can reduce costs by avoiding the need to re-work
- Suitable detection can quickly identify the Trace-A-Gas® product, enabling engineers to easily locate a leak
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment
- The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly