Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN) is used for leak detection, strength and pressure testing and in helping to reduce oxidation when brazing.
Product Features and Benefits
- Applications: Leak testing of RAC systems, Strength and pressure testing, Cleaning condenser coils, For use alongside Braze-A‑Gas to reduce oxidation and scale build up when brazing thus preventing blockages in the system.
- Cylinder fitted with a non-return valve to ensure that the nitrogen supply is free of contaminants
- A‑Gas OFN is 99.998% pure and has less than 5PPM oxygen and less than 2PPM moisture
- A high pressure gas, use a certified nitrogen regulator / High impact guard made to EN964 standard
- Non-flammable and non-toxic compressed gas / Cylinder outlet connection is 5/8” BSP female, a standard fitting size for nitrogen regulators
- It won’t contaminate a refrigeration system and prevents scale build up