Acetylene is part of our Braze-A‑Gas® range. When used with Oxygen it is the professional engineer’s choice for brazing copper tubes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a supplier.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
- Acetylene cylinders are returnable, for more information on safety, transporting and storing Acetylene please Contact Us
- Acetylene cylinders contain acetone, always keep upright
- Acetylene cylinder contain a reflective strip around the shroud for easy identification in emergencies
Product Features and Benefits
- Applications: Brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Brazing aluminium parts together in automotive air conditioning systems, Welding and cutting pipe and steel in industrial fabrication applications, Brazing dissimilar metals such as steel to copper
- When used with Oxygen, these products product a flame temperature of approximately 3500oC, which is significantly hotter than propane, propylene or MAPP gas
- The Oxygen-Acetylene flame gives good localised heating with a minimum of wasted heat
- Cylinders are available in three convenient sizes providing a portable and economical solution that meets a range of needs
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys