At A Glance
The A-Gas team in Singapore recently signed a three-year contract with Singapore CRRC Puhzen Railway Vehicle Services Pte Ltd. to complete the recovery of a large quantity of R407C from the air-conditioning and ventilation systems on its decommissioned trains.
A-Gas’ skilled and adaptable technicians travelled to the Sengkang Depot to complete the project on-site, along with the company’s custom-designed and portable technology. They captured the refrigerant safely and effectively, ensuring none was vented to the atmosphere.
- Recovering large quantities of R407C from numerous but small charge-size air-conditioning and ventilation systems for a major train equipment provider in Southeast Asia.
- Supplying efficient and convenient refrigerant recovery services to the customer, on-site at its manufacturing, engineering and other depots.
- Supporting the customer with consistent and high quality recovery services over a long timeframe, ensuring that refrigerant is not released into the atmosphere.
- Provision of an effective Lifecycle Refrigerant Management (LRM) solution that meets the customer’s requirements.
- Collaborating to secure a three-year contract between A-Gas and the customer.
- Use of skilled technicians and portable recovery equipment to ensure the project was completed to a high standard.