R407C is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in air-conditioning systems and medium temperature refrigeration applications.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Retrofit of existing R22 installations. Not for systems with flooded evaporation, water chillers
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R22 with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressor must be charged with polyolester oils, contact compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.