R32 is a HFC refrigerant, used as a replacement for R410A in low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This refrigerant is a preferred replacement for R410A in new equipment. R32 is not to be used as a retrofit.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R410A in new equipment
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Mildly flammable, non-toxic with a safety classification of A2L
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Lower GWP of 675, just 32% of R410A
- Smaller charge requirements mean exchangers and components can be smaller and more compact
- Slightly better energy efficiency than R410A
- Similar boiling temperature to R410A
- Due to its flammable nature R32 requires different charging and recovery procedures
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.