Acetylene is part of our Braze-A‑Gas range. When used with Oxygen it is the professional engineer’s choice for brazing copper tubes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
- Acetylene cylinders are returnable, for more information on safety, transporting and storing Acetylene please Contact Us
* Brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Brazing aluminium parts together in automotive air conditioning systems, Welding and cutting pipe and steel in industrial fabrication applications, Brazing dissimilar metals such as steel to copper
Product Features and Benefits
- When used with Oxygen, these products product a flame temperature of approximately 3500oC, which is significantly hotter than propane, propylene or MAPP gas
- The Oxygen-Acetylene flame gives good localised heating with a minimum of wasted heat
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.