Oxygen is part of our Braze-A‑Gas range. When used with Acetylene, it is the professional engineer’s choice for brazing copper tubes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Applications: Brazing copper pipes together in refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Brazing aluminium parts together in automotive air conditioning systems, Welding and cutting pipe and steel in industrial fabrication applications, Brazing dissimilar metals such as steel to copper
- When used with Acetylene, these products product a flame temperature of approximately 3500oC, which is significantly hotter than propane, propylene or MAPP gas
- The Oxygen-Acetylene flame gives good localised heating with a minimum of wasted heat
- Cylinders are available in three convenient sizes providing a portable and economical solution that meets a range of needs
- Compatible with most standard regulators and trolleys