AK flush is designed for flushing refrigeration and air conditioning systems to remove contaminants reducing the potential of future system failures. It is also ideal for system flushing when carrying out a full retrofit.
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners find a supplier
- AK flush is delivered in pressurised cylinders and comes with the required waste receptacle(s).
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.
- This container must be returned as hazardous waste. Ensure a hazardous waste consignment note is completed
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Beneftis
- The AK flush cylinder is pressurised to 10 bar with CO2 which pushes the solvent through the system, removing any residual oil and solid matter.
- A 5kg AK flush pack is generally adequate to clean a system of up to 15kw (systems with long pipework runs and large diameter pipework may require a larger size of container).
- The cost of waste destruction is included in the initial price.
- AK flush is non-toxic and non-ozone depleting, but it can be flammable under certain conditions.
- AK flush is non-corrosive to the materials normally used in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.