GLY-COOL (MEG) is a high performance, Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) based, heat transfer fluid designed for secondary refrigerant and industrial cooling applications. GLY-COOL (MEG) fluids have been specifically designed to deliver high resistance to degradation, scale, bacterial growth and corrosion.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a supplier.
- Store container indoors at an ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight and away from heat
- GLY-COOL (MEG) has a recommended shelf life of two years providing you follow the storage details above
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Applications: Process cooling, Solar panels, Heat pump systems, Artificial ski-tracks, Ice rinks, Indirect cooling systems
- Tested to and exceed the industry standard ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test protocol
- Offer excellent freeze protection, cleaner circuits, efficient heat transfers and long term cost benefits to system maintenance
- GLY-COOL (MEG) provides superior corrosion protection as it contains highly efficient inhibitors; uninhibited glycols can cause corrosion of metals
- The GLY-COOL (MEG) fluid is an orange liquid that has a temperature range of -40oC to 130oC
- This heat transfer fluid is tested to and exceeds the ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard
- GLY-COOL (MEG) is mostly supplied in concentrate form. Diluted product available on request