R453A (RS-70) is a non-flammable blend which has an Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) of 0 and is compatible with both traditional and synthetic lubricants. It is a suitable replacement for R22 in both refrigeration and air- conditioning applications at low and high temperatures. With its low GWP relative to other refrigerants, it is an excellent replacement for R22 in a wide range of applications.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find a supplier
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Industrial Air Conditioning
Product Features & Benefits
- GWP: 1765
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Safety classification of A1
- Compatible with all materials commonly used in refrigeration systems previously charged with R22
- The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly