A blend of R125, R143a, and R134a, intended for low and medium temperature refrigeration applications where R502 was previously used. Most new supermarket and refrigeration equipment has been built for an HFC such as R404A, R507, or R407A.
- Available from A‑Gas Singapore
- Reclaim product awarded the Singapore Green Building Product Certification
- Supplied in non-returnable container or returnable cylinder
- A Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to A-Gas
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on +65 6467 3990 or via the Contact Us page.
Product Features and Benefits
- GWP: 3922
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a, and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly