SP22 is a HFC retrofit replacement for R22 recommended for use in air-conditioning and medium-temperature applications.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find your local distributor for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- SP22 is non-flammable and non-toxic with all the safety advantages displayed by competitor products
- It has no Ozone Depleting Potential and has a lower GWP than other mainstream R22 replacements, making it a good environmental choice
- Compatible with mineral, alkylbenzene and POE lubricants
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.