R717 (Ammonia) is refrigerant grade Ammonia (NH3) used in low and medium temperature refrigeration. It is a colourless, pungent, highly toxic gas but is a very efficient refrigerant with zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- Toxic with a safety classification of B2L
- Compressors can be charged with a variety of oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Under pressure, Ammonia is stored as a liquid
- Moisture content of less than 200ppm
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.