R513A (OpteonTM XP10) is a low Global Warming Potential (GWP) HFO refrigerant blend, used as a replacement for R134a in medium and high temperature refrigeration applications.
- R513A (OpteonTM XP10) is suitable in new systems as well as for retrofit of existing systems.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Direct expansion systems
Product Benefits and Features
- Substitute for R134a, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R1234yf and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oil, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Lower GWP of 631, 56% reductions compared to R134a
- Performance closely matches that of R134a
- Can be used as a retrofit or in new installations
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.