R508B is a perfluorocarbon-based refrigerant, used as a replacement for R13 and R503 in very low-temperature applications.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find your local distributor for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Medical freezers, environmental chambers
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R13 and R503 at very low temperatures (-400°C to -1010°C)
- Azeotropic blend
- PFC-based refrigerant
- Offers advantage over R23 including significantly lower discharge temperatures
- Non-flammable, non-ozone depleting, safety classification of A1
- Compressor to be charged with POE oil - contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.