R507 is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R502 and R22 in low and medium-temperature refrigeration.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - Find your local distributor for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- With a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3985, R507 is under similar scrutiny to R404A
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Process cooling, ice machines
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125 and R143a
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils - contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.