R438A (Freon™/Isceon MO99) is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in domestic, industrial and commercial air conditioning systems.
- R438A (Freon™/Isceon MO99) is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in domestic, industrial and commercial air conditioning systems.
- It is also a retrofit replacement for R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration systems and DX chiller systems.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R22
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125, R134a, Butane and Ipentane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors can be charged with most current oils but polyolester oil is preferred, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Lowest Global Warming Potential (GWP) of Isceon range
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.