R434A (RS-45) is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in low, medium and high temperature refrigeration applications.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
With a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3238 R434A (RS-45) is coming under scrutiny.
*Flooded systems down to -35oC
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R22
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a, R134a and Isobutane
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors can be charged with most current oils, however polyolester is preferred, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Effective in low, medium and high temperature applications
- Considerably lower discharge temperature than R22
- Similar mass flow rate to R404A
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.