R407C is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in air-conditioning systems and medium-temperature refrigeration applications.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find your local distributor for further details
- A‑Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Retrofit of existing R22 installations, water chillers, cannot be used for systems with flooded evaporation
Product Features and Benefits
- Substitute for R22 with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressor must be charged with polyolester oils - contact compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.