M1 is a blend of 245 and 365 suitable for use as a blowing agent for plastic foam insulation. It is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon blowing agents.
- 365mfc has been discontinued by the manufacturer - please contact A-Gas on 1800 002 427 via the Contact Us form for advice on selecting a suitable replacement
Foam Blowing Agents
Product Features and Benefits
- Chemical & physical properties similar to HCFC-141b & CFC-11
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including metals, plastics, and elastomers
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Ozone Depleting Potential of zero
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.