Trace-A‑Gas™ is a premium leak detection solution. Trace-A‑Gas™ is a 5% hydrogen and 95% nitrogen mixture which is non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment. When used with a suitable electronic leak detector, Trace-A‑Gas™ will enable engineers to detect much smaller leaks than they can with oxygen-free nitrogen and a leak detection spray.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners - find your local distributor for further details
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A‑Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet - empty cylinders are to be returned to an A‑Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Industrial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Domestic Air Conditioning
*Leak testing refrigeration systems, leak testing air-conditioning systems, strength and pressure testing (if oxygen-free nitrogen isn’t available)
Product Features and Benefits
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule, enabling it to move rapidly through the system and quickly locate leaks
- Trace-A‑Gas™ can detect much smaller leaks than other methods - it is up to 100 times more sensitive than leak detection spray and can detect leaks of less than 5 grams a year
- Trace-A‑Gas™ tests all areas of the system, including insulated or difficult-to-access pipework where leak detection spray cannot easily be used
- Using Trace-A‑Gas™ provides real-time results: spend less time on-site
- Using Trace-A‑Gas™ can reduce costs by avoiding the need to re-work
- Suitable detection can quickly identify the Trace-A-Gas™ product, enabling engineers to easily locate a leak
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment
The information contained within this website is for guidance only - for further system-specific advice please contact us directly.
Trying to find leaks that can't be found? Trace-A‑Gas™ sniffs out leaks instantly, saving you valuable time and cost. It's the perfect solution for locating even the smallest of leaks.