Temper is a high-performance heat transfer fluid designed for use in indirect cooling in food processing and beverage cooling applications.
- Transfer fluids have been specifically designed to deliver higher resistance to degradation, scale, bacterial growth and corrosion, with the inclusion of specific corrosion inhibitors and lubricants.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Food and beverage cooling, solar panels, heat pump systems, artificial ski-tracks, ice rinks, indirect cooling systems
Product Features and Benefits
- Offer excellent freeze protection particularly at lower temperatures, cleaner circuits, efficient heat transfers and long term cost benefits to system maintenance
- Temper provides superior corrosion protection as it contains highly efficient inhibitors and lubricants
- Temper fluid is a pale yellowish liquid with a low-temperature range down to -55oC
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.