245fa is a HFC suitable for use as a blowing agent for plastic foam insulation. It is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon blowing agents. 245fa is also used in organic rankine cycle systems for generation of power from waste heat recovery, process and comfort cooling, electronic heat transfer and thermal storage.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
Foam Blowing Agents
*ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) heat recovery systems
Product Features and Benefits
- Chemical & physical properties similar to HCFC-141b & CFC-11
- Provides excellent insulation and foam properties
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including metals, plastics, and elastomers
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Ozone Depleting Potential of zero
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.