Trace-A‑Gas is a premium leak detection solution. Trace-A‑Gas is a 5% Hydrogen and 95% Nitrogen mixture which is non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment. When used with a suitable electronic leak detector, Trace-A‑Gas will enable engineers to detect much smaller leaks than they can with Oxygen Free Nitrogen and a leak detection spray.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
Commercial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
Industrial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
*Leak testing refrigeration systems, leak testing air-conditioning systems, strength and pressure testing (if Oxygen Free Nitrogen isn’t available)
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule, enabling it to move rapidly through the system and quickly locate leaks
- Trace-A‑Gas can detect much smaller leaks than other methods: it is up to 100 times more sensitive than leak detection spray and can detect leaks of less than 5 grams a year
- Trace-A‑Gas tests all areas of the system, including insulated or difficult-to-access pipework where leak detection spray cannot easily be used
- Using Trace-A‑Gas provides real-time results: spend less time on site
- Using Trace-A‑Gas can reduce costs by avoiding the need to re-work
- Suitable detection can quickly identify the Trace-A-Gas product, enabling engineers to easily locate a leak
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and safe for the environment