Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN) is used for leak detection, strength and pressure testing and in helping to reduce oxidation when brazing.
- Available from A‑Gas and wholesale partners.
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- For available package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0800 992 427 or via the Contact Us form
Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Industrial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Domestic Air Conditioning
*Leak testing of RAC systems, strength and pressure testing, cleaning condenser coils, for use alongside Braze-A‑Gas to reduce oxidation and scale build-up when brazing thus preventing blockages in the system
Product Features and Benefits
- Cylinder fitted with a non-return valve to ensure that the nitrogen supply is free of contaminants
- A‑Gas OFN is 99.998% pure and has less than 10PPM oxygen and less than 2PPM moisture
- A high-pressure gas, use a certified nitrogen regulator
- High impact guard made to EN1964 standard
- Non-flammable and non-toxic compressed gas
- Cylinder outlet connection is 5
- 8” BSP Male Type 50, a standard fitting size for nitrogen regulators
- It won’t contaminate a refrigeration system and prevents scale build-up
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.