Our point of difference is our culture. Over the last 25 years, we have built up an exceptional team of people with a wealth of experience and have provided an environment in which they can thrive.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our people are the core of our success and symbolise who we are. We live by our tagline, “Together We Can” and apply that in our everyday work, working closely as a team to achieve amazing results.
Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, we are always looking to recruit talented people who want to be part of our future success.
Check the Current Vacancies section below for available roles.
MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST THE ROLE
You are responsible for the effective, efficient, timeous and proactive electrical and mechanical maintenance of all warehouse and office equipment in compliance with health, safety, environmental and quality standards for the Johannesburg site.
Reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager you will have an additional reporting line into Engineering with whom you will work closely for direction and support.
What else will you do?
• Ensure all maintenance is planned, communicated and timeously undertaken so as to minimise disruptions to planned production and to proactively prevent breakdowns.
• Conduct scheduled maintenance as per maintenance program & in line with equipment standards and appropriate health, safety and environmental standards
• Conduct repairs in the event of breakdowns
• Conduct repairs to the warehouse and the offices.
• Conduct repairs on plant and office equipment as required or enlist services of contractors
• Ensure all workshop and warehouse tools are in a good order and in a safe working condition and that the workshop is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
• Ensure that the maintenance schedule is updated regularly.
• Establish and maintain re-order levels of critical spares.
• Maintain relevant legal registers of pressure vessels, lifting equipment, ladders etc
• Assist with the development and implementation of appropriate projects THE PERSON The successful applicant will be a qualified artisan millwright (red seal qualified) and have a minimum of 8 + years practical maintenance experience. Excellent understanding of electrical principles and mechanical equipment and fitting is key, as are good computer skills and a valid, unendorsed driver’s license.
Success in this role will not only depend on your knowledge but how you go about your work.
It’s essential that you have the following:
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Hands on approach
• Ability to make clear and concise decisions
• Ability to adapt and respond to change and new concepts and systems
• Strategic focus
• Detail orientated
• Team and performance driven
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Accountable and results oriented with a high level of customer service
• High energy levels (physically and mentally)
• Strong SQE focus and commitment
LOCATION Based at Johannesburg site, Kempton Park
APPLICATIONS If you wish to be considered for the role, then forward a CV to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 02 September 2020