R717 (Ammonia) is refrigerant grade Ammonia (NH3) used in low and medium temperature refrigeration. It is a colourless, pungent, highly toxic gas but is a very efficient refrigerant with zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Contact A‑Gas direct on 0215518790
Product Features and Benefits
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- Toxic, low flammability with a safety classification of B2L
- Compressors can be charged with a variety of oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Under pressure Ammonia is stored as a liquid
- Moisture content of less than 200ppm