R407C is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R22 in air conditioning systems and medium temperature refrigeration applications.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Domestic Air Conditioning
*Retrofit of existing R22 installations, Water chillers
10 kg 50kg
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ?Find a supplier? box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 0215518790 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R22 with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressor must be charged with polyolester oils, contact compressor manufacturer for more information
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.
Find a Supplier
For Refrigerants & Service Gases.
Enter your Postal code, Town or City to find your nearest stockist