WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
As a sales support graduate, you will gain the opportunity to actively assist our Sales team by engaging with multiple stakeholders in order to maintain and drive business growth for A-GAS products and services in the special chemicals and gases industry.
As a recent graduate, you can expect to collaborate with a team of highly skilled individuals possessing a wealth of invaluable experience which can take you to the next level of your career.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Account development and driving growth of the portfolio through CRM. Maintenance and development of customer relationships, researching and scanning the market for new opportunities to enhance offerings.
- Assistance with the marketing and promotion of A-Gas products and services Gathering of current market information on pricing, products, new products and services, delivery and marketing.
- Contribution to the development of strategic, budgetary, and forecasting requirements
YOU ARE THE BEST FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- A Graduate Degree (BComm/BSc) in business administration, marketing, chemical engineering or similar (Compulsory).
- An interest and willingness to learn business development practices from our Sales Leadership Team.
- Strong product knowledge of refrigerants, industrial gases and/or chemicals (Preferred).
- A results-driven attitude with a very strong customer focus.
- Strong communication skills along with strong influencing and presentation skills. Good computer and reporting skills with exposure to customer relationship management tools.
- Proactiveness with a strong sense of urgency and accountability. Strong team focus and collaboration skills.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE YOUR MARK? HERE'S WHAT YOU GET OUT OF IT
- Being part of a highly successful sales team that has a well-established footprint in the South African market.
- Representing an environmentally responsible business that has a purpose to build a sustainable future.
- Being part of an innovative culture to help identify and deliver new product and service solutions.
- To be part of a global company, focused on supporting personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for future growth and development across the business