Let's talk about your Halon 1301!
Halon is a liquefied, compressed gas that stops the spread of fire by chemically disrupting combustion.
- No residue.
- Safe for human exposure.
- Effective for flammable liquids & electrical fires (B:C).
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Best performing clean agent fire suppression gas depletes ozone layer.
Production of Halon 1301 has ended completely.
Critical / Essential Uses, as defined in the Montreal Protocol, are allowed to use Halon 1301 in certain applications. A‑Gas are happy to discuss all your critical use requirements. It is very important that we all take responsibility to ensure recycling and reusing the existing supply intelligently and responsibly is carried out to ensure maximum availability for permitted reuse.
We are proud of the role we have played in sourcing and supplying of recycled and reclaimed Halon from existing stocks of banked and decommissioned Halon for those applications that to date, due to technical and economical challenges still have a heavy reliance on Halon 1301.
When you sell decommissioned Halon or clean agents to A‑Gas, you are contributing to a very successful global environmental programme:
- The hole in the Ozone layer is regenerating in response to control of ODS gases.
- You gain financial benefit in safely disposing of a product that will become a liability.
- Decommissioned Halon 1301 systems can be potentially dangerous as the cylinders are under pressure. These can discharge on impact, so passing them to A‑Gas, allows us to make them safe for handling and transport.
A‑Gas provides global solutions for Halon and other Clean Agents. With over 25 years of experience in purchasing gas from companies and governments around the world, we are happy to help you manage your Halon 1301 in the most environmentally responsible way possible. Over the years we have developed a methodology to expedite this process and provide you with an excellent experience both financially and environmentally.