Freezium is used as a multipurpose heat transfer fluid based on potassium formate. Freezium offers low viscosity at low temperatures, specifically designed for indirect cooling and heat pumps.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a supplier.
- Store container indoors at an ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight and avoid exposure to temperature above 35oC
- Freezium has a recommended shelf life of one year in unopened containers providing you follow the storage details above
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features and Benefits
- Applications: Process cooling, Solar panels, Heat pump systems, Artificial ski-tracks, Ice rinks, Indirect cooling systems
- Freezium remains a fluid even if the pipe work is frozen
- Freezium provides protection against boiling, freezing and corrosion
- It is recommended to avoid using Freezium in installations containing Aluminium, Zinc or galvanized steel