In 1987, 24 countries signed the original Montreal Protocol. Since then, it has seen 8 revisions and has been ratified by 197 countries.
These countries are committed to taking action to stop the production and use of CFCs, Halon, and other ozone depleting substances to protect the ozone layer. Kyoto and Kigali have subsequently expanded the scope and ambition of the protocol.
A-Gas provides global solutions for Halon 1301 and other Clean Agents. With decades of experience managing gas sourced from around the world, we are happy to help you find the best solution for your decommissioned gases in the most environmentally responsible way.
We’re here to help. Regulations can be different in every part of the world, but don't worry we are experts in managing regulatory compliance at local, national and international levels. Get in touch today for your individual solution to your fire suppression needs.
We've got you covered for all your fire protection product needs:
We provide best recovery, reclamation and disposal services for a range of fire suppression agents.
We provide support in best practice management of fire suppression agents.
Have you heard about A-Gas Rapid Recovery? We help with the recovery of gases using Rapid Recovery technology.
A-Gas are the experts in global environmental regulation and industry requirements.
Proprietary in-house technology allows A-Gas to separate mixed or contaminated Halon 1301 and other Clean Agents to maximise product available for re-use.
With A-Gas technology we ensure maximum material is available for return to critical users.
Some questions you should answer are as follows:
- How much Halon do you have?
- What standard of cylinder it is used to contain the Halon? D.O.T.? Other?
- When is the Halon 1301 available?
- You need to identify the original end user for each cylinder in your batch?
- What is the provenance/history of your Halon 1301?
Some questions you might have for A-Gas:
- Why should I sell my Halon in my fire suppression system?
- How can I replace the Halon in my system?
- Can A-Gas help finance the replacement of Halon with another fire suppressant alternative? What alternatives are out there?
A‑Gas provides global solutions for Halon 1301, other Clean Agents and alternative technologies such as water, flooding etc. A key company objective is to demystify Halon 1301 and other Clean Agents. We'll help you make the best choice for your business.