A‑Gas Rapid Recovery provides efficient, streamlined ODS recovery services to a wide range of industries, including but not limited to, HVAC, refrigeration, demolition and marine. It is an effective way to transfer Halon 1301 and other ODS gases from leaking, unsafe cylinders into those safe and legal for transport.
"A-Gas Completes Cruise Ship Recovery Job" this case study highlights the divers and challenging environments in which we can recover gases.
- System gases are recovered using bespoke equipment.
- Reclamation is the process during which recovered gases (CFC’s, HCFC’s, HFC’s and Halon) are processed through a proprietary system to remove impurities.
- This restores the products to a condition that meets or exceeds AHRI and ASTM industry standards.
- It is the best environmental outcome as it minimises the need for incineration, reduces potential emissions and keeps ‘critical’ users supplied around the globe.
- All system gases can be safely and completely recovered on site with our proprietary ‘A-Gas Rapid Recovery’ technology.
- Both electrical and petrol powered equipment available for better accessibility to different areas onsite.
- Ability to handle a wide range of gases including Halon, ODS and GWP gases.
- Environmentally secure system.