Fujitsu Open Day in Partnership with Industry Leaders
Fujitsu Air Conditioning, in partnership with A-Gas, Advanced Engineering and Javac, is hosting a Training Room Open Day on September 12th to launch its new training centre and share industry best practice, with expert advice on hand throughout the day.
What you can expect from the Open Day:
- Fujitsu sales and technical advice
- Advice from industry experts from Advanced Engineering, A-Gas, Javac and TQ Environmental.
- Demonstrations and giveaways
- New J-IIIL unit on display
- R32 CPDs available
- Training room with RAC and VRF on display
- Design simulator demonstrations
The event will be held at Fujitsu’s new training centre in Wakefield which is shared with TQ Environmental, manufacturers of gas leak detection systems, and will run from 8am to 6pm.
To confirm your attendance for the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t attend, we’re here to assist with R32 and related refrigerant queries.