China Refrigeration 9th - 11th April, Shanghai
A‑Gas will be exhibiting at China Refrigeration, 9th-11th April.
You can visit the A‑Gas team on Booth E4E15/E3G31 to discuss your refrigeration product and service needs.
The event will be hosted at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Find out more from the China Refrigeration website.
In addition to exhibiting at the show A-Gas will be presenting at the Ozone2Climate Technology Roadshow and Industry Roundtable. Topics at the roundtable include:
- The impact of the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol on the global industry and latest alternative technology developments;
- Updates on the development of the national and international policies, regulations and standards for alternative refrigerants;
- Challenges and strategies on implementing China HCFCs Phase-out Management Plan, especially the difficulties and possible solutions for SMEs;
- Updates on the R&D and application of alternative technology, especially on the technology to improve the energy efficiency;
- Overlapping of HCFCs phase-out and HFCs phase-down: challenges & opportunities;
- Servicing Sector challenges, capacity needs and way-forward in terms of global and national perspectives;
- Opportunities for not in-kind technologies for various HVACR applications.
A-Gas will be discussing refrigerant recovery and recycling. Our representatives will be on hand at the roadshow and the booth to discuss any questions you may have. We look forward to welcoming you!