R513A (Opteon® XP10) is a low Global Warming Potential (GWP) HFO refrigerant blend, used as a replacement for R134a in medium and high temperature refrigeration applications. R513A (Opteon® XP10) is suitable in new systems as well as for retrofit of existing systems.
*Direct expansion systems
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Substitute for R134a, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R1234yf and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oil, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Low GWP of 631, 56% reductions compared to R134a
- Performance closely matches that of R134a
- Can be used as a retrofit or in new installations
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a UK Supplier
For Refrigerants and Service Gases.
Enter a city, town or postcode in the search box to find suppliers in the UK.
For distribution partners outside of the UK, please contact your local A-Gas team.
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)