R450 (Solstice® N13) is a HFO blend, used a replacement for R134a offering similar performance with a much lower Global Warming Potential (GWP). R450A (Solstice® N13) is mainly used in medium and high temperature refrigeration applications.
*Primary stage of CO2 cascade systems
- Available from A-Gas wholesale partners. Use the ‘Find a supplier’ box to the right for further details
- A-Gas product cylinders are fitted with a Residual Pressure Device (RPD) to ensure used refrigerant or any other substance cannot be reintroduced into a cylinder
- Store cylinders in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight
- A-Gas operates a returnable cylinder fleet, empty cylinders are to be returned to an A-Gas wholesale partner
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A-Gas on 01275376600 or via the Contact Us form
Product Features & Benefits
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R134a and HFO1234ze
- Refrigerant can be charged from either liquid or vapour phase
- A-Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Suitable replacement for R134a, with comparable operating characteristics and similar performance
- 58% lower GWP to R134a
- Lower discharge temperature than R134a
- Higher coefficient of performance at higher ambient temperature providing energy savings
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A-Gas directly
Find a UK Supplier
For Refrigerants and Service Gases.
Enter a city, town or postcode in the search box to find suppliers in the UK.
For distribution partners outside of the UK, please contact your local A-Gas team.
Advice & Support
Do you also need..?
Oxygen Free Nitrogen (OFN)