Monopropylene Glycol MPG
Monopropylene Glycol (MPG) is a high performance heat transfer fluid designed for use in indirect cooling in food processing and beverage cooling applications.
- MPG fluids have been specifically designed to deliver higher resistance to degradation, scale, bacterial growth and corrosion, with inclusion of a specially designed food grade corrosion inhibitor.
- Available from A‑Gas wholesale partners. Find a distributor near you for further details
- Larger pack sizes are available directly from A‑Gas
- Store container indoors at an ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight and away from heat
- MPG has a recommended shelf life of two years providing you follow the storage details above
- For alternative or larger package sizes please contact A‑Gas on 1800 002 427 or via the Contact Us form
*Food and beverage cooling, solar panels, heat pump systems, artificial ski-tracks, ice rinks, indirect cooling systems
Product Features and Benefits
- Offer excellent freeze protection, cleaner circuits, efficient heat transfers and long term cost benefits to system maintenance
- MPG provides superior corrosion protection as it contains highly efficient inhibitors; uninhibited glycols can cause corrosion of metals
- The MPG fluid is a greenish blue liquid that has a temperature range of -35oC to 120oC
- This heat transfer fluid is tested to and exceeds the ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard
- For a list of compatible materials, suitable for use with MPG, please contact A‑Gas
- MPG is mostly supplied in concentrate form. Diluted product available on request
The information contained within this website is for guidance only, for further system specific advice please call A‑Gas directly.